Binovia's combination of biomed and informatics expertise helps to ensure that your systems are always operational.
Binovia leads the way in Healthcare IT Consulting and helps optimize your IT infrastructure be more efficient and productive.
Binovia can help ensure that your practice and patient data is always safe, secure and easily accessbile in any disaster.
Binovia handles everything from EMR Implementation to EMR software setup and training to help your facility improve patient care.
Binovia's Biomedical Technicans help to keep your sensitive medical equipment functioning at optimum levels and minimize downtime.
Binovia can help support your computer systems and keep your technology up to date and running efficiently.
Binoiva offers biomedical informatics and services help to streamline the technological aspect of your facility, allowing you to focus more on patient care.
Biomedical and IT Training Courses & Programs
Binovia understands the future of patient-care equipment and prepares participants for the future of healthcare and training for complete solutions. We constantly strive to anticipate your facilities’ needs. Our educational offerings are just one more example of Binovia’s commitment to serving our clients before, during and after our work together.
Benefits of our Biomedical Training Programs
- Create awareness and understanding of IT in patient care and hospital functions
- Train biomedical engineers in IT, producing a hybrid biomedical and informatics technician called bITomed™ technicians
- Focus on both theory and practice of IT areas as applied to biomedical personnel
- Apply IT theory and knowledge for equipment troubleshooting and reporting to Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Develop better clinical dataflow and workflow
- Improve overall health care process and delivery
Healthcare IT Training Courses
The Basic Course in Healthcare Information Technology includes the following courses:
- Introduction to healthcare IT
- Interactive biomedical equipment
- Service overview
- Computer hardware and architecture
- Computer software, operating systems, databases
- Computer networks
- Wired and wireless technologies, Virtual Private Network
- Storage/archival technologies
- Workshop/ problem solving session
bITomed Engineers – Biomedical Technician Training
Quite simply, Binovia represents the future of healthcare services. In the spirit of exploration and innovation, we are proud to introduce bITomed (bye-tee-oh-med) cross training for the future of healthcare.
Binovia is also committed to training and continuing education. Explore our educational offerings to see the vast array of options we can bring to you and your staff, resulting in employees that are able to embrace health care’s ever-changing and diverse, picture. We’re here to help bring all the myriad aspects of patient care together into a mutually beneficial and symbiotic relationship.
bITomed technicians are hybrid biomedical engineers and IT technicians who are conversant in biomedical equipment and next-generation medical devices networked to back-end information and data services. By understanding the entire spectrum of patient care, bITomed technicians provide end-to-end expertise for hospitals, medical centers, and all other healthcare facilities. It’s the perfect marriage of biomed and IT, hence the name.
Along these lines, Binovia offers an IT course geared to biomedical engineers, certifying them as bITomed technicians upon completion.
The Advanced Course in Health care Information Technology and Management includes the following courses:
- Introduction to PACS (Picture Archiving & Communication Systems) Departmental Clinical Workflow & Data flow
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Physician Portals Radiology Information Systems
- Hospital Information Systems
- Implementing clinical systems and devices
- Update on Storage Technology
- Implementing Disaster Recovery & High Availability systems
- Introduction IT security standards, virus protection & HIPAA
- Information Life Cycle Management (ILM)
- Future Directions & Impact by Biomedical Engineers
- Workshop/ Problem Solving sessions